Our Internationally accredited Permaculture Design Course is one of the best PDC’s available this year in Asia. Get the skills to change your world. Living and learning on a real permaculture farm gives our students a great range of skills and knowledge in this 2-week course.
Our local and international trainers will mentor you in the following subjects:
• Organic farming practices
• Home gardening and home food security
• Climate change resilience systems
• Eco-house design and construction
• Waste management and resource recovery
• Health through nutrition and personal development
• Sustainable livelihoods
• Animal husbandry and aquaculture
• Community forestry
• Eco resorts and eco-tourism
All our courses are run 50% hands-on to give students real-time skills. Stay in our eco-lodge and eat the best organic farm grown food in the Philippines. Everything we teach we do in the field. Students come from all walks of life and from many countries to learn these life changing skills. We believe Pertmaculture is the toolbox we need to heal the Earth and its people. This is a learning holiday in a beautiful part of the world. Sign up for your new life now!
Course dates: 5 April to 20 April, 2019
Contact Lucy Juanites at firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: +63 917 473 2708
or Steve Cran at email@example.com