Permaculture Aid Leader course,
Green Warrior Permaculture Field School
15 October to 27 October 2018
Mablad, Antique Philippines
Green Warrior Permaculture is offering another exciting 2-week hands on course for would be aid project leaders. You can help the Earth and the people, and do it sustainably!
At our Green Warrior Eco-Farm in the Philippines, students will learn how to plan and manage an effective strategy to help people grow their way out of poverty and repair their ecosystems simultaneously.
Students will learn the following:
- How to design an aid project
- The 5 Rings of Sustainability
- Water and sanitation systems (WATSAN)
- How to manage an aid project
- Setting up ethical and effective Animal systems
- Housing design and construction using local materials.
- Creating sustainable livelihoods
- Climate change mitigation
- How to raise and manage funds
- First Aid in the field and how to stay healthy
- Nutritional health
- Peace building through permaculture
- Strategies for environmental restoration
- Permaculture CSR
Veteran Permaculture Aid SpecialistSteve Cran, with our Green Warrior training team, will teach students all he has learned in the 25 years of aid work he has experienced in some of the most extreme places on Earth. Steve will show you the reality of aid work on the front line using hands-on projects each day of this amazing course.
This training suits charity workers, NGO’s, UN field staff, community leaders, CSR managers, Permaculture teachers, and government extension workers or anybody working to uplift people in a disaster zone or in poverty zone.
International students, Filipino students and local landholders will combine their talents on this course. If you really want to change the world you live in then the PAL is the best way to start!
The course is $1200 usd for International students, $350 usd for Filipino students and work exchange for native trainees. This includes accommodation and healthy organic meals.
For enrolment contact Steve Cran at email@example.com